PANICALE, Umbria – MIDGE’S LIST VS MY LIST. What I’ve learned from comparing the two of them carefully: They are not the same.
And I’m rewriting mine.
Stew’s Italian vacation list:
• Go to hardware store for more big black plastic bags to clean garden.
• Clean the garden.
• Find computer store for power cable. This would be easy except the cord is for a Mac.
• Spread out all our gadgets and wires and adaptors and servers and routers and see what we’ve really got that makes sense together here.
• Find computer tech to hook up the above mess and get us connected to the darn broadband.
• Get a multiple plug from the electrical shop, if I can ever find it open.
• Keep trying.
• Find my friend that knows the mason and see if we can get him to come to the house.
• Meet the mason to fix the kitchen wall where it is shedding paint.
• Pay the garbage tax at town hall.
• Go to bank, check out our checking account status.
Midge’s Italian vacation list:
• Take a walk. Look at the olives
• Sit in the garden. Read.
• Find Paulette. Talk.
• Take short afternoon nap.
Her vacation time management list is a thing of beauty. Mine was more of a battle plan. Lesson learned? We’ll see. I hope so.
One thought on “Blog of Lists. Things to do in Italy.”
Ahhh, Stew. Very good lessons to be learned.
I’d follow Midge’s lead on the next trip. 🙂 sss
Comments are closed.